Friday, January 4, 2008

OUR NEW OFFICES





For some time now we've been looking for a new office in Connecticut, a bit reluctantly giving up the ease and comfort of working out of our home in Weston, but a place a bit more accessible to many of our clients and away from the barking of Baxter and Bibi (our dogs, in case you had any doubts). Looking for something a bit special, a place to frame and hang some of our work as well as a relaxed and inviting atmosphere to meet people. The ultimate dream being a New York-feeling loft, not unlike the lofts I had in the City in my advertising photo days.

As my search intensified I focused in on South Norwalk, the exciting and rapidly up and coming "Sono", just off of I-95 and just over the bridge from Westport/Norwalk. Fifteen minutes from our house, filled with great restaurants, fun stores and a generally great vibe, I think those of you who know Sono will agree. And by a stroke of good luck, good timing and good friends, Jon and Brittany, whose wedding we were fortunate enough to have photographed this past summer and who were in the process of looking for someone to take their place in their Sono "loft", we found what I hope you'll agree is the perfect little taste of NYC, big windows, tall ceilings and even brick walls.

And so move we did and finally we're furnished and ready for action. And thought now was the perfect time to announce the move (new year, new website, new office. Yikes!) and show you a few photos and hope that you'll visit soon. Let me know what you think.

bp

3 comments:

Traci Romano Events said...

Bruce -

The Studio is AMAZING! I can't wait to stop over for an official visit.
Congratulations on the space and welcome to SONO!!!!

Traci

haganjen said...

hi Bruce:
The new studio looks amazing; can't wait to see it this summer!
Your new website is fabulous - the wedding slideshows brought tears to my eyes! We're so excited to have you there for our big day!

Best,
Jen Hagan & David Jaehnig

Unknown said...

Bruce,

Your new studio looks wonderful, and I didn't realize you were at the same seminar with Mike and Bob. I enjoyed it as well. Congrats on the software win, and getting the photo with Mike and Bob.

Ellen Adams
NYC Pug Group Member