Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Hannah's Graduation

As promised, a few snaps from this incredible past weekend. On Sunday, under the intense 90 degree plus heat of an early New Hampshire summer, our daughter Hannah graduated from Dartmouth College. In case you can't tell, I'm one very proud dad. It was an event-filled and non-stop weekend of fun, food and graduation-related activities. All leading up to the big event on the Dartmouth Green Sunday morning. Congratulations to Hannah and all her fellow grads.

The big moment with President Wright



Dad's solution to the heat


Honoree and speaker Liberian President Ellen Johnson-Sirleaf


Kappa Kappa Gamma girls

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! I only wish that you had taken more photos of me, just because then I would have had more amazing pictures to choose from! Maybe you can photograph my wedding one day ...