Friday, July 11, 2008

Catching up

So much catching up to do with my blog entries. It's been a wild couple of weeks, filled with beautiful weddings, but while I'm finishing up the editing of last weekend's nuptials, I came across this picture that I shot last year of actor James (Jim) Naughton for a Westport Magazine cover. Not actually the photo they used but thought this was a particularly fun one. Jim had found this little fawn with a broken leg in his backyard and brought it to Wildlife in Crisis, an incredible nonprofit dedicated to rehabilitating injured and abandoned animals (from birds to racoons, etc), which previously unknown to me, happens to be just up the road from where we live in Weston. Anyone interested in donating or otherwise getting involved can go their website or e-mail them at wildlifeincrisis@snet.net.

No comments: