Thursday, February 12, 2009

Name this "child model" contest

 A little winter interlude. Pulling from the archives, part of a fun fashion shoot I was involved in a "few" years ago. First person to name the model featured here will be the recipient of an I-tunes gift certificate from yours truly. Here's a hint, you most likely DO know her, although not personally. No participation by family members, anyone involved in the photo session or family members of anyone involved in the photo session will be allowed. Send your answer in the "comment" section to qualify. One guess per person.

4 comments:

Mary Marantz said...

well i know the answer, but you told me about this! does it count if I would've known it anyway?? I'm going to email you the answer so as not to give it away!

Bruce Plotkin said...

well then I guess you half qualify Mary. The contest lives on, but I owe you lunch (maybe 1/2 of lunch).

Anonymous said...

Okay, I know who it is--but of course can not think of her name. Julia is here with me at work and we are both driving ourselves nuts. She was in a movie right? Her name will be on the movie case when I get home and will then make my " official " guess.

Traci Romano Events said...

Umm, think now that I might be wrong. Was thinking it was Jennifer Connolly.