Sunday, February 8, 2009

Taking it to the streets as another wonderful wedding season rapidly approaches


Thanks to the wonderfully fun Julia and Jay, these are some results from our engagement session last year. Their wedding day at the Maritime Center in South Norwalk, Ct.  is now quickly approaching and so how appropriate that we should hit the streets of "SONO" to capture some of these terrific photos. Ever since my early days in NYC, I've always loved taking to the streets for my pictures and with our office now in South Norwalk it's a great thrill to be able to just pop outside and experience a mini taste of the city streets.  In anticipation of  Spring (it will be here shortly, trust me!) and their sure to be exciting wedding day I share a few of the moments that we had together.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So lovely. The heart detail is just perfect!